Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Secret #3 Finding New Motivation

WHEN and yes I said WHEN, you get bored of your dieting lifestyle/dieting system, it's time to find a new one....NOT GIVE UP!!!!!! I have hit that peak of not really putting a 100% effort in Weight Watchers, but I am nowhere near my goal weight!!!!!
I have found new motivation! :) 
A friend introduced me to a site called www.loseit.com and I think it is great!!!!!  The site is an easy, convenient, not to mention FREE, way to track food, exercise, and weight! On top of having a website to access there is also an app. for both android's and iphones!! You can also chat with other members through their forums on different topics relating to losing weight. The best thing to me is the fact that you earn badges for your profile as you do well and accomplish different things....kinda like a pat on the back for doing the right thing!! :)


As far as weight watchers, I will still continue to point out recipes and work with points some, however through this site you only have to worry about calories, so it is a little easier to work with. I checked to see how it measures up to the weight watchers points system and the calorie count add's up to the appropriate amount of daily points (within 1-2 points). It does not include the extra 35 in calories like weight watchers, however if you go over your calories a little it would kind of be like having that extra 35.


If you decide to join look me up and add me as a friend (Crystal Cain) I believe this is going to give me a "refreshed" look at the dieting world because it's something new to work with.




Good luck dieting everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment